North Shore Parking Guide
STEELERS GAMES ONLY - GOLD LOT 1 - NEW EXITING ROUTES
Game Day Entrances
|Gold 1 & 1A||Reedsdale St or Gen Robinson St|
|Gold 2||North Shore Dr|
|Gold 3||North Shore Dr|
|Gold 4||North Shore Dr|
|Red 5 - Gen Robinson Garage||Tony Dorsett Dr or Reedsdale St or General Robinson St|
|Red 6||General Robinson St|
|Red 7A, 7B & 7C||Scotland St|
|Red 7D||Lacock St|
|Red Clark East||Scotland St|
|Blue 7F||Lacock St|
|Blue 7G||Lacock St|
|Blue 7H||Lacock St|
|Blue 7J||Sandusky St|
|Blue 10 - North Shore Garage||Sandusky St or Gen Robinson St or Lacock St|
|Green 22 & 23||Ridge Ave|
To North Shore Parking:
- I-279N take North Shore Exit 1B to Reedsdale Street.
- Rt. 28S to North Shore then follow Lacock Street to Reedsdale Street.
- I-279S take Exit 5C before Ft. Pitt Tunnel to West End Bridge to North Shore and follow North Shore Drive.
- I-376 take North Shore Exit 1A to Ft. Duquesne Bridge to North Shore Exit 1B to Allegheny Avenue.
- Rt. 65 to North Shore and follow North Shore Drive.
From North Shore Parking:
- I-279N take HOV Ramps on Mazeroski Way or Anderson Street.
- Rt. 28N follow General Robinson Street.
- I-279S take North Shore Drive to Allegheny Avenue to Reedsdale Street to West End Bridge.
- I-376 use Allegheny Avenue to Ft. Duquesne Bridge Ramp.
- Rt. 65 use Allegheny Avenue to Ridge Avenue.
- For all events, all vehicle parking will be directed by Alco Parking staff. Failure to obey instructions may result in loss of parking privileges.